Thursday, April 3, 2008

MRI Today, Verdict tomorrow

I went to the MRI joint today and had the full treatment. They were nice and when they were done, I even got some oohs and ahhhs as they glanced at my films.

That ain't good.

But, I'm thinking they don't have a clue so I paid with my right kidney and bolted out of there. I'll let you know what the doc says tomorrow.

I did do 60 minutes on the trainer this morning and ran through the gears. Felt really good.

Except for the shoulder.

I went to the Y and cranked out 5 miles in 42 minutes and had lots more under the hood.

But the shoulder got in the way.

So, I'll keep you in the loop but I'm thinking it may be touch and go....,

1 comment:

Joe Reger said...

Yeah, the oohs and ahs are never a good sign. I'm hoping for the best though... something that'll heal quickly.