Sunday, June 22, 2008

Slow Going...,

Saturday was a beautiful day. I rode my motorcycle to Kennesaw Mtn and did 6 perfect miles. I ddin't see any critters (always a bonus) but didn't see many people either (bigger bonus). Got back to my bike and was slurping down Endurox when it started raining like pouring piss out of a boot. So, I got to ride in the rain. Fun. It makes cornering dicey.

I ran 5 today on the wonderful CONCRETE sidewalks of east Cobb. That sucked. Concrete is possibly the worse surface I can think of for running. And it was hot. 88 degrees when I started.

Tomorrow I'll go back to the mountain and do the 6 again or maybe 8 if I'm feelin it. Notice there's nothing here about time. I don't care-I just want to run for me. So, I am. I need to rediscover why I do this stuff because I'm kinda over it. But, I'm coming back.

Watch out. Big Unit coming through...,

No comments: