Sunday, June 8, 2008

Been busy....,

Okay, school's over and it's time to get my life back on trak. After Gulf Coast thisyear, I just stopped. I was sick of training, sick of the lifestyle, and just over it.

Man, fitness goes QUICK. Real quick.

We just got back from a cruise where all I did was eat. Oh, and I drank some beer too but mostly ate.

I went diving in Roatan. If you're a diver, you better hurry up and dive this location before it turns into Cozumel. The reefs are beautiful and the walls were simply breathtaking. Easy going people that spend more time diving than doing anything else. Very cool place. If you go, use www.coconuttreedivers.com (they're the best).

I bought a maxi-scooter because I'm convinced fuel is going through the roof. It's a Yamaha Morphous and it looks like a friggin rocket. 75 mpg. Yeah-that works.

I'm going to start training today for the Pine Mountain 40 Mile Trail Run in December. I have my eye set on the Vermont 100 for next summer ala Joe Reger. Somewhere in there, I'll do the beach2battleship Half and the Atlanta Half marathon.

That's my story. I'm back

No comments: