Monday, August 18, 2008

Meltdown this morning

My body hurts. All over. I think the miles (which are really low right now) combined with my recent faceplant+journey down the stairs=meltdown.

I could barely walk to the bathroom this morning. My knees are really hurting these days. I just avoid stairs and go slow down any type of decline. My guess is that the 34 years of running and basically beating the hell out of my body have finally caught up with me.

Whatever.

So, I'm headed to bed early tonight (like when I finish this post) and try to rebuild. I'll do the runs this week and then it's fairly decent mileage this weekend.

School is good. My kids think I have lost my mind because I force them to think (gasp) outside the box. If you take a college prep class, doesn't it go to reason that you should prepare for college?

Duh.

No comments: