Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm just saying...,

The knees are still improving and I have a much better sense of mobility than before. That's a good thing. I feel like I need to get refocused and reconcentrated on a goal. Like most tri-geeks, I work within a set of parameters that cannot be changed. Those are the easy things to recognize. It is the intangibles that will make you crazy.

For instance, life? Work?

I need to convince myself that swimming is NOT a watery layer of Hell. I need to convince myself that hypoxia can be good for my character.

Focus. That's what I need. BTW-I have a typo in an earlier link. Paul Kindzia, a local tri guy and some type of financial guru is going head to head with the infamous Joe Reger, himself a studly fellow. Really cool blog. For a numbers guy, Paul can write.

www.atickettokona.com

Check it out.

No comments: