Sunday, October 12, 2008

Making progress and taking a step back

Okay, I'm unburied. Well, kinda. I still have a ton of essays to read and some quizzes to grade but I'm over the hump. That's a good thing.

I'm starting to think about next season as I raced very little this year. My body is healed up except for my knees and I'm going to see the doc tomorrow. I think I have some serious bursitis in the joint itself but who knows? If you know a really good triathlete/doctor, email me his/her name. There could be beer in it for you.

I rode on my new wheels yesterday and they just rock. So, I'm looking forward to spinning them up this winter on some strong training rides.

I'm getting the diet back in line and still getting to the gym. Eventually, I'll even get in the damn pool.

Congrats to the Kona folks. What a race! Craig Alexander makes it look easy but I'm sure on the NBC show, we'll see normal humans going through what one does as they do an Ironman.

I'm worried about my knees but I'm sure if I pay enough co-pays, somebody will tell me what the hell is wrong with them....,

No comments: